Are you an experienced electrical professional with a knack for leadership in challenging offshore environments? We are thrilled to present exceptional opportunities for Offshore Electrical Supervisors in multiple reputable companies across the UK and internationally! As an Offshore Electrical Supervisor, you will take charge of electrical operations on offshore platforms and vessels, ensuring safety, efficiency, and adherence to British standards.
- Supervise and lead a team of electrical technicians in offshore electrical installations and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with UK electrical regulations and safety standards at all times.
- Oversee the testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems.
- Plan and coordinate electrical maintenance activities to minimise downtime.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to optimise electrical system performance.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to verify electrical equipment integrity.
- Review electrical documentation and ensure accuracy and adherence to regulations.
- Monitor electrical load distribution to avoid overloads and potential hazards.
- Provide technical guidance and support to resolve complex electrical issues.
- Promote a safety-first culture and enforce safety practices among the team.
- Substantial experience as an Offshore Electrical Supervisor or a similar leadership role in the UK offshore industry.
- Thorough knowledge of UK electrical regulations, including the Electricity at Work Regulations and BS 7671.
- Strong background in electrical systems, equipment, and control systems in offshore environments.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with the capability to manage and motivate a diverse team.
- Proficiency in conducting electrical testing, fault finding, and maintenance procedures.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with cross-functional teams and clients.
- A track record of successful electrical projects and adherence to safety protocols.
- Recognised electrical qualifications relevant to the UK, such as City & Guilds 2391 or 2365.
- Physical fitness and adaptability to work in the demanding offshore environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
Job Issue: 03
Register your interest at Offshore Jobs UK International
A new way to find your next Offshore Electrical Supervisor contract.